We offer health and wellness programs for private clients, not for profit organizations, business, and government agencies.
Northern Home Care Health and Wellness programs support and enhance the health and well being of the residents and communities that we serve.
Northern Home Care is committed to providing health care and health services to communities in and around Northern BC.
Northern Home Care offers the following Community health Programs for all organizations and business with the Prince George and Cariboo region of Northern BC:
- Diabetes: Education and Blood glucose screening
- Heart health- Education, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol screens
- Women’ s Wellness- Osteoporosis Education, HRT, and Menopause
- Stress Management and Healthier Living Education
- Sun Care – Sun Awareness, Skin Cancer Prevention
- Annual Influenza Campaign
- Immunizations Influenza, Travel and Workplace Vaccinations
- Private Drug and Alcohol Collection and Express Testing
- DNA Testing
- Foot Care (Click for More Info)
Each program includes a personal Risk Profile, Interactive screening test, customizing health teaching and take home literature.
Northern Home Cares most popular health and wellness package is Cholesterol, Glucose, and Blood Pressure education and screening.
Northern Home Care offers regular and diabetic Foot Care. Regular foot care is an essential and a major component of living an active and meaningful life.
All foot care nurses have training from an accredited educational institution. Northern Home Care meets and exceeds the foot care nursing standards and practices of Health Canada.
What is Nurse foot Care? It is more than just foot care. It is an opportunity to spend time with a Nurse to discuss all of your health needs. A nurse can also provide you with a health needs referral for your family physician.
Every foot care client receives a comprehensive foot care assessment and a plan of care as part of their treatment.
At Northern Home Care you and your feet will always receive special care and professional treatment.
For for further information regarding our Health Clinics in the Community:
Please call our Prince George Office and ask for Leon Caillier (Director), or Sara Waldner (Health & Wellness Nurse) at 1.250.563.3501.